Terms of Service
By accessing and using AutoSocial, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Use of AutoSocial
You must be at least 18 years of age to use AutoSocial. You may use AutoSocial only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms of Service. You may not use AutoSocial:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards below.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate AutoSocial, a AutoSocial employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of AutoSocial, or which, as determined by AutoSocial, may harm AutoSocial or users of AutoSocial or expose them to liability.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on AutoSocial, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to AutoSocial, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will AutoSocial, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential, special or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, whether in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or relating to (i) the use or the inability to use AutoSocial; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on AutoSocial; or (iv) any other matter relating to AutoSocial, even if AutoSocial has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AutoSocial, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms of Service or your use of AutoSocial, including, but not limited to, your User Contributions, any use of AutoSocial’s Content, services and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms of Service or your use of any information obtained from AutoSocial.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to AutoSocial immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms of Service. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using AutoSocial.
Changes to the Terms of Service
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com.