Last updated Feb 19, 2023
Information Collection and Use
We collect the following information:
- Contact information such as email address, phone number, or postal address.
- Account information such as your name, username, and password.
- Usage information such as your IP address, device information, and browser type.
- Uploaded video files.
We use the collected information to:
- Provide and maintain our services.
- Communicate with you regarding our services.
- Respond to your requests and inquiries.
- Improve and personalize our services.
- Comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With third-party service providers who help us with our business activities, such as hosting, data analysis, and customer service.
- With other app users if you choose to share your uploaded video files.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- If we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our app.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.